Are you a ham? Stand up and be counted

KE6KSJ in Ohio.

PE1JAE in Amsterdam, Netherlands - JO22

N0LOZ
Prague, Ok, USA

Hi all,

Got my Dreamcatcher today! Up and running.

ON4VRT/OO1A

Hello! Just quickly tested the Dreamcatcher which I received couple of months ago, but due to current movement restrictions had no time to test earlier. I’m simply delighted!

Martin, OK1ZXS, Prague, Czech Republic

1 Like

Howard Bancroft. MW0HVB in West Wales. Definatly a nooby to Skylark.

WH6A
EL99lb Port Orange FL USA

KE7WWT / NY - Been a HAM for a few years. . I have a decent station with less than decent antennas, but it works. .

KD9PHF, brand new HAM, my othernet board should be waiting for me when I get home from work! Went to the forums to try and find instruction as to where to point the LNB.

@Syntax2600
This link
https://www.lyngsat.com/SES-2.html
will grab your location from the ISP you are using and give you a close-enough compass direction and elevation above horizon, you only need a rough aim for the LNB to work, also twist the roll axis of the LNB to get the best antenna polarization match to the satellite ‘skew’ by having a helper monitor the link signal to noise ratio.

1 Like

Just got on othernet de N5JJC

Yes, I am a Ham Radio Operator, W8GUC, here in Dayton, Ohio.
My reception is great. I added a ‘Focus Ring’, around the antenna face, which gives me an additional 3db of signal increase.
Thanks

@RCMEEKSJR Would you mind sharing a picture of your focus ring?

W4RFJ here… I am thinking I might try to find a way to display dream catchers aprs messages in Xastir

:crazy_face:

Congrats on new license! I just hooked my dream catcher up today I am amazed at the throughput of data!

de
Chief W4RFJ

1 Like

K5DXS qth El Paso TX
Just ordered my dreamcatcher, I’ve been eager to try it for awhile!

A HAM here also! And new to this Forum.

Call: PE2AAB
Loc. JO21RJ
Aalst-Waalre, The Netherlands

1 Like

Anyone can help me get started?
Please email me @ [email protected]

Here is the user’s guide page: