Availability in Europe

As power supply I can recommend a power supply for the Raspberry PI. Otherwise problems may occur. See Malfunction of my Dreamcatcher - #22 by Abhishek

Good to know…

Same here for me in Düsseldorf. I can hold the LNB out of the window and get a lock onto the stream.

What causes the customs fee to be so high?

Greed!

Without a dish?

In Central Europe you don’t need a dish. Where are you from?

During my first attempts I had secured the LNB with foam so that it points in the right direction. The reception was already very good.

Then I built this mount:

I am in the capital of Belgium.

Then you have good reception.

I took another look at the bill:

EU St./Import VaT: 10.08 Euro
Vorlageprovision (Submission commission): 12.50 Euro
VAT (19%): 2.38 Euro

Total: 24.96 Euro

Is the unit shipping right now regardless of the pandemic?

Yes, for single order quantities they are delivered from Hong Kong via postal service. Lately this has been taking about two weeks, sometimes over three weeks.

For multiple orders the package is sent by FedEx from the US.

Sorry, the above is related to the Bullseye LNB. All Dreamcatchers ship from the US by postal service. It’s been taking about a month i some cases. I might change international shipping to FedEx for all orders, though it will require a slight increase in price.

So with customs possibly 2-4 months. In multiple order would it be 2 devices?

Two months is definitely a possibility, though a smaller likelihood than 4 weeks (based on what I’ve seen from the transit reports).

Yes, 2 units is multiple.

And the fedex cost?

$29

Hello,
On your ordering page it shows that devices are shipped via Fedex. If I order one of them will it still come from China, but sent via Fedex for 29 Euros? And the ETA is still 2-3 Weeks?

All of the stock has been transferred to Chicago, so nothing ships from China anymore. FedEx to Europe generally takes a week.

Hello,
I have the unit! :slight_smile: