Dreamcatcher still on sale?

I have been out of the Othernet loop for a while working on different projects and I noticed I missed out on the opportunity to purchase Dreamweaver v3.03. Is there an eta on when v3.04 will be made available or perhaps a lonely v3.03 is still sitting on a shelf at Othernet headquarters?

We have some v3.05 available, while the enclosure is still being sorted out. These will be on the store next week. V3.05 does not include a display.

1 Like

Thanks Syed. I’ll keep an eye out for it.

Are there general details listing changes since v3.03

??? Power connectors, on-board wifi/bluetooth, chip or programming differences ???

Just to prepare users for the support systems that will needed …

All of that is the same. The shape is slightly different and there is no display.

Do you recommend an enclosure for the 3.03, I have one coming but I imagine you had something for outdoor testing. Do you have any articles online or in the forum on a full field setup with solar power?

Will the Dreamcatcher V3.05 have a way to restore it to the AP mode as the touch screen did on earlier versions? Ken

I forgot to ask if you will be coming out with a new Skylark 5.6 which fixes some of 5.5’s problems such as the Captive Portal issue (No more sessions). Ken

Skylark 5.6 is available.

https://archive.othernet.is/Dreamcatcher3%20Skylark/

Yes, the second button on Dreamcatcher 3.05 returns wifi to AP mode. Just touch it once and then wait for a reboot after seven seconds. I’ll be adding inventory to the store in a couple hours.

1 Like