How cani access dream catcher from South Sudan, Africa

Hi. can you guys please tell how can i have access to dream catcher in South Sudan, Africa. this will be very helpful.
Thanks.

There is no coverage in Sudan right now.

1 Like

Thanks. I hope it will be avalable soon. We help Students in South Sudan to have access to the internet but it cost to much like we are paying around 600 USD for one site and we have 27 sites and the worst part the bandwidth is small. Imagine how othernet can help to those people.
Thanks anyways.

Hi sirak_Y

Othernet isn’t the internet in the traditional sense of the word - It’s a collection of pages, and files that are sent to you, You can’t access Twitter, etc with it - Othernet is just a receiver…Just thought I’d clear that up!

Mark

What does Othernet Offer?

Users can access a vast store of current information from different sources thru Othernet. Really Simple Syndication (RSS) news feeds from 19 sources in 6 different languages, Wikipedia articles, NOAA worldwide weather, radio amateur Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) messages, and Othernet Radio. Statistics from mid-2019 show 3.2 billion people in the world have no Internet access - - mostly in Africa. Ken

1 Like

Put it a little better than me, Ken! :slight_smile:

1 Like