I run into an error at this step:

fsal --conf /etc/fsal.ini

pi@outernet:~ $ fsal --conf /etc/fsal.ini
[2017-05-21 17:54:08 (+0000)] ERROR Unhandled exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/bin/fsal”, line 11, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/fsal/server.py”, line 202, in main
context[‘databases’] = init_databases(config)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/fsal/db/databases.py”, line 31, in init_databases
debug=False)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/fsal/db/databases.py”, line 21, in get_databases
debug=debug) }
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/squery_pg/squery_pg.py”, line 152, in connect
conn = pool.create_connection() # testing connection
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/squery_pg/pool.py”, line 201, in create_connection
return self.connect(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/psycopg2/init.py”, line 130, in connect
conn = _connect(dsn, connection_factory=connection_factory, **kwasync)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/squery_pg/pool.py”, line 27, in gevent_wait_callback
state = conn.poll()
OperationalError: FATAL: Datenbank ▒fs▒ existiert nicht

The error is telling me that the database does not exist and also some errors in different python scripts.

I manually created the database fs in postgres but without luck.

I also had an error on running the decoder but I fixed that with installing manually an deb package.

Anyone has an clue how to fix that error?

Thanks in advance!

PS: I wan’t to use raspbian to have more control over the system. I’m aware that there is a precompiled outernet image for the raspberry pi.
Maybe someone has an running image of that guide from the past time? Would be nice if someone could upload the .img.