SDR reciver issue

ohhh,

Now I see there is a little light on LNA, but no its not powerd up.

Si, ese es perfecto.

Translation:

Yes, that is perfect.

1 Like

that is the SDR that was shipped with the DIY kit

Damn. This was some excellent support and troubleshooting. Yay community.

1 Like

Syed
Can you confirm when my order will be ready for shipping

@kalattar I believe you asked for a refund, which we processed today. If that was not you, then our current inventory was sold out last week, but we are currently manufacturing more units. As stated on the current product page, we will be shipping out kits in early March.

No I didnā€™t ask for a refund. This is my ORDER #103812.
Is it possible I get early as I need it ASAP.
Thank you.

@Syed any update?

Good news I just received the new sdr
An i started downloading data

I purchased a NESDR SMArt from NooElec only to discover that it does not contain a bias tee to supply voltage to the LNA, turnkey bias tees tend to be expensive and rarely have sma connectors. My solution was to build a bias tee for under $20,

1 Like

RTL-SDR blog v.3 is a much better receiver, has a software switched bias tee, and is the same priceā€¦

1 Like

I actually own both the dongles in question, the NESDR SMArt is more sensitive but lacks a bias tee. I also have noted that RTL-SDR blog v.3 becomes increasingly deaf over time and usage. I was very happy to receive my Outernet ā€œkitā€ which eliminated the need for a dongle + lna combination.

Have been used the RTL-SDR blog V.3 dongle for months even heated up to 70Ā°C with small heaters for weeks, and didnā€™t see any sensitivity degradationā€¦ Used that with external LNA in L-Band

@Mray Which kit do you have? The one with an SDRx?