Thrilled With Progress

I just wanted to stop in and say I am thrilled by the progress that is being made here, I saw the ITU filings for several outernet LEO cubesats. That is beyond fantastic!

I actually just setup to have my twitter feed broadcast, I run a server that bridges amateur radio operators with this twitter account so they can get important messages out, that of course can now be broadcast over outernet. I love it.

That being said, I don’t have any reciever yet, would someone mind uploading a video so I can see what it looks like receiving a twitter feed?

We will put up a demo online soon, so you’ll be able to see it without a receiver.

Thanks I appreciate that, now that my feed is approved I’m interested to see what it looks like.
I’ll get a receiver eventually.

While you’re waiting for the demo, we’ll post a screenshot here as soon as the feed is on air if that’s ok with you.

Hey KR0SIV,

Here is aforementioned screenshot of your twitter feed!

And the twitter app demo: We Moved!

Thanks for the screenshot as well as the demo, I’m trying to see if the magazine that posted the HamRadioTweets article would be interested in publishing an update that the service is relayed to outernet.

It may bring some more publicity this way.
Thanks again for the screenshot/demo, it’s great to see it up there, can’t wait to build my own receiver.