UI Design of interface / Industrial design of equipment

Hello Outernet Team,

I am Sugandh Malhotra, from India. In the  beginning, allow me to congratulate you for having a bold and big vision to change the way technology works today. My best wishes for the same.

As a brief introduction about myself, I did my Post Graduation in Industrial Design from  Indian Institute of technology, Delhi, which is an ace institute in India in Engineering and technology education. After working for a decade for MNCs, I started on my own and have a small set up in which we offer User Interface Design solutions. I have worked with SETI labs in the past for doing some interface related work and also have a proud association with packaging and Industrial design of India’s first self developed autonomous humanoid robot (scope of my work included exterior body design and its interaction bit), over 20 of my projects have seen the light of the day in the past 12 years. Currently I am actively involved in Design education and consultancy in above mentioned areas.

I think I can work and contribute on this project on User Interface design and the Product design/ Industrial design of the device. I can also contribute well on the outside packaging design, look & feel, appeal and usability.

My best wishes

Sugandh Malhotra
Director, Studio Ideate

2 Likes