Very sad about my order

hello outhernet team.
i am from Saudi Arabia. i have submitted my order in Feb 2017 and outer net team said i will receive my order in first week of march. now march finish and April starts. but there is no news about my order.
kindly inform me where is my order
my order number is : 106464

if you got a tracking number and it has left the ahnd of Outernet, theycan do very little about that.
It can be the US postal service, some transfer country on the way to you or the customs of Saudi Arabia.

regards,
Manuel

No refund if the product does not get delivered is sketchy! For 25 Dollars you can send it registered. I live in Europe and there are alot of issues with the post. if Paypal was an option to pay, it would be guaranteed.

I would not buy it under these conditions.

hello sir.
i dont have any tracking number and even i dont have any details about my order. i only have my order number thats it.

i ship this outhernet product to my america address. but still in my america address there is no information about my order.

kindly check it

USPS has a tracking number so it is registered.

Also the delivery to Germany was fast and without an problems. The tracking worked almost flawless.

regards,
Manuel

I can only say that all orders are delayed because of a CHIP shortage. The CHIP Single Board Computer is out of stock around the world.

@Syed can check your order, but i think it will be a semilar reason :slight_smile:

regards,
Manuel

Registered for USPS. After that there is no trace

nope, it should be trackable until you hold it in your hands.

On both of my orders from Outernet over USPS the parcel was trackable the whole way. last status is “delivered” that was set after some hours after i signed it on the door.

And yes, we don’t have USPS here in Germany. After it leaves the US it is handed over to “Deutsche Post” (german postal service) an it is still trackable as mentioned above.

regards,
Manuel

If you had this great experience, you are in the minority. I’ve sent packages myself via USPS to Germany and all tracking ends after it clears customs in Germany. Once they even lost it right after customs.

USPS has a lot of different parcel types, so that could be the difference between your parcel and the onex from Outernet that can be tracked quite good.

Also the customs here in germany are very strict and sometimes it takes over a month to clear a parcel. But taht something get’s lost at cutsoms does not happen that often.

regards,
Manuel

Dear Outernet Team,

ORDER #105882

Order date: 05 Feb.

Tracking: Not received.

Shipment: Not received

Reply to email: Not received

Can someone tell if I will ever receive anything from Outernet ?

Thank you

As mentioned by me before:

I can only say that all orders are delayed because of a CHIP shortage. The CHIP Single Board Computer is out of stock around the world.

@Syed can check your order, but i think it will be a semilar reason :slight_smile:

I received all my orders from Outernet so far, you will get the thing you bought :slight_smile:

regards,Manuel

Indeed! We have another shipment of radios coming in on Friday:

Do you got a new batch of CHIPs already?

Yes, now we are waiting for more radios. Though we are also waiting on more CHIPs.