35cm Satellite Dishes for Sale - $50 shipped (USA only)

@kenbarbi if you still have it, I’ll pay to ship it 2 states north of you. Thank you.

Steve, communicate with me at [email protected] to arrange details. Ken

I’ll take one if you have one left.

Sorry - - no. I sent my Direct TV dish/LNB to Vlad. Ken

Sadly, I find I do not have enough time to use Othernet. If anyone is interested, I’m willing to part with my dish and receiver. I’d send:

1. The dish, packed in the plastic case surrounded by cardboard – exactly as originally received.
  2. The receiver, v3.05
  3. 32GB Samsung micro SD card
  4. 110VAC CanaKit power supply (“wall wart”)
  5. LNB
  6. Small tripod

All in good condition; the dish was never outside. Photos are available.

$115 including shipping if paid by check; $125 if paid via PayPal. I’d ship all but the dish via FedEx. Not sure about the dish – I’d try FedEx but it may have to come Priority Mail. Please send me a PM if interested.

Rick

2 Likes

**Hello Syed, **
35cm Satellite Dishes for Sale - 50+ shipped (USA / Canada)

It seems so many individuals would be interested in the dishes and Including the “case”. If you could source more ???
Uggh, if you find any more I too would love one.

PS. Please dont give up on shipping to CANADA as it is easy. We love the USA … ps and the new presid…

Hello GolfIndia could you contact me

@bodsglobal I’ll be sure to work on a small and cheap dish after some of the other progresses start to finish up.

3 Likes

Any more dishes left - and do you have pictures?

Yes, I think two left.

I’ll take one if you have it.

i like to put my order in for the last unit, please. but no rush.

Sure thing. I’ll send details to you both.

1 Like

Do you have any more LNB for sale? I bought two receivers for chat in a previous sale, but have no LNB for them.

Also, where did you order get the cheap dish from - I would like to order one to Canada.

Yes, literally thousands of LNBs.
The small dishes were bought off of Alibaba awhile back. I might have one more laying around. I’ll check and email you separately.

1 Like

If you find the last one, I’d be interested…thanks!

Hi Syed If you happen to have another Dish and LNB im interested as well! :smile: -)

I’m surprised that there is so much interest in small dishes. I’m particularly fond of the one below. I’m working on either finding a good source, or building a reflectarray.

1 Like

Speaking from an european perspective, sending stuff halfway around the world twice that is sourced from china anyway is a waste.

I have a dish here now that i intend to put up for othernet in a few days time, 33cm square, made in Germany, alloy with stainless steel bolts. I got it for 20 EUR in a New-Old-Stock sale. The box was a bit dirty and soaked, but the dish is just perfect. IF you are in europe, you might scan the classified ads for ‘Digidish 33’ by TechiSat or ‘Alurapid 33’ by Telestar (which is the discount outlet of TechniSat). I have seen NEW Alurpaid 33 go for as low as 10 bucks. RRP NEW for these is 54,99 € including LNB.

1 Like

If you are in Europe and are not able to find a cheap, NOS or used 35cm dish, this camping set is really nice. I have one and have found it to be far higher quality to anything else. It’s free shipping in Germany. The price of the dish is EUR 25.