I saw at least one user profile that impersonates Outernet, so this bears repeating:
- THERE IS NO “OUTERNET” PROFILE.
- DO NOT RESPOND TO USERS THAT USE “OUTERNET” IN THEIR NAME OR USE OUTERNET LOGO.
- DON’T POST PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION IN THE FORUM.
- IGNORE “REGIONAL REPRESENTATIVES”, THEY DON’T EXIST
Outernet staff posts under their own respective names. The staff members are:
- Ben Ennis @Ben
- Branko Vukelic @branko
- Rachel Gottlieb Feinberg @rachel
- Syed Karim @Syed
- Thane Richard @ThaneRichard
If you want to discuss content and other partnerships, please talk to Thane or Rachel. For software questions, ping Branko or Ben. For business and hardware questions, you can PM Syed, though he is quite busy so you may not get an answer right away. You can also email us at [email protected], which is generally a bit faster.
Also note that Outernet does not have ‘regional representatives’. There is no Outernet India, Outernet Russia, and so on. There is just Outernet Inc. If we ever have a regional representative, we will talk about it here, and we will list them on our website.
If anyone else contacts you, ignore them. If they ask you to reveal personal and/or contact information, please report them. Anyone using Outernet name or logo in their user profiles or claims to represent Outernet without our permission will be suspended and their posts will be removed.