Data Not Working

Hi All,
I got the Lighthouse Two days before.Router settings also completed.But i’am not getting any Data. How Use this Device?How to Get data? Please Explain to me with Demo (picture or Video) and also attach Some images.

Satelight: ABS 2- 74.9 East INDIA

Actually, you are receiving data at around 90Kbps. The progress bars indicates receiving data (files).

You have got those screen shots because you are using this device correctly. :slight_smile:

Click (or tap) on OUTERNET menu. You can find them under sub menus.

It seems you have an old version of LH firmware. You can update it to the latest stable version if you want.

Hi Bro,
Thanks for reply.data is Connected but internet not working. updated latest version. Outernet RX-2.00 PKG

(LNB to DEVICE -Tuner-1)

Can you upload a screenshot of Tuner Settings section in v2.0.000 librarian UI?

Actually using the LH you can’t connect to the Internet. This is a one way data casting from satellite to the LH. However you can access the downloaded contents stored in the LH through the WiFi or LAN.

[quote=“pradeeka, post:5, topic:1704”]
Actually using the LH you can’t connect to the Internet. This is a one way data casting from satellite to the LH. However you can access the downloaded contents stored in the LH through the WiFi or LAN.[/quote]

hi bro,
I dont Understand Bro. I’ll add additionally WiFi Router from lighthouse router?

what is your internet(outernet) speed?

LH* has inbuilt WiFi. The WiFi hotspot name is ‘Outernet’. It seems you have already connected with this WiFi hotspot using your mobile device. If not how did you get those screen shots?

*LH = Lighthouse

Please Check above screenshot.

It says your LH is currently downloading the latest stable release of Lighthouse firmware which is v2.0.000. Downloading progress is 99%. But your device definitely has a older version of LH firmware. I think it is v1.4.300 but not sure. You can find the current version in Librarian’s page footer.

I don’t know bro. hotspot is connected but internet not connect.
this version v2.0.000. automatically Updated and this version taking time more then 12 hours.anyway i’ll try to manually update current version

what is your internet(outernet) speed?

Yes. You can’t access the Internet (facebook, skype, google or any Internet hosted web page) using Outernet LH. :smile:

around 90 Kbps

Just to be sure, you aren’t expecting Inernet over Outernet, are you?

I will try again. But not opening single website. Iam very disappointed. Please teach me.image or video method. Outernet is 90 kbps only? This 2 G speed?

Outernet is not Internet.

Can you tell me what you read before you purchased Lighthouse? Did you read anywhere that Lighthouse would provide Internet data access? Because if you read that somewhere we need to fix the wording.

This is how data comes form Outernet to your receiver.

Outernet (Data)—>Teleport (Satellite Operator) —>Satellite(s)---->Dish/LNB—>Outernet Receiver (LH/ORx)

Outernet datacasts selected contents (wiki pages, music, videos, educational materials, books) from the web or those that aren’t currently listed on the web (content taken directly from offline sources, etc.).

You can’t connect with the Internet using LH or any Outernet receiver.

a scam user …

1 Like

What do you mean? Like disinfo artist?

Thank you for details Pradeeka. because i am not graduate.so Outernet receiver understood about the wrongly.Responsible for the incorrect information (Outernet device is internet Router and Free internet for All) given to the local magazine.

Thanks for Support and Best of Luck Outernet Team.

1 Like

@century35825 Thanks for understanding. :smile: