The latest firmware can be found here.
To flash/program the Dreamcatcher 2206, please download the three .bin-files from above. Next, visit this website: https://espressif.github.io/esptool-js/
- Plug the USB-C cable into the Dreamcatcher.
- Hold the button located between the USB-A connector and LED.
- While holding the button, plug the device into the computer.
- Click CONNECT
- Click the device in the dialog-box.
- Click ADD FILE twice so a total of three lines appear.
- Change the FLASH ADDRESS values to what appears below.
- Click CHOOSE FILE and add the appropriate .bin, as shown above.
- Click PROGRAM
- When you see “Leaving…” at the bottom of the terminal, remove the USB cable and connect the Dreamcatcher to the LNB. Next supply power over USB.
A successful flashing will start with two lit LEDs, but then change two just a single lit LED. You will also see the Othernet SSID when searching for wifi networks.