FREE: 30 SDRx to Good Home (only pay shipping)

I’m pretty sure that most of these actually work. But I haven’t gone through all of them. Free for the taking; just pay for shipping. First one to holler gets it.

1 Like

I’ll take some! How many can I get?

Will the L-band antennas be on sale soon too so I can pair them with these?

My goal is to use them to receive SafetyNet messages and share some of these devices with fellow sailors.

Great. Please DM me with your address so I can calculate shipping. There are actually about 50 units in the box, but I’m not sure how many work.

The L-band antennas will be available on eBay by Friday.

1 Like

I would like up to 3 if available.

Thanks!

Wait for the next run of boards.

Gus.
KC5KQV

Well, this is crazy good timing! I would take 10 of them for a special, rather esoteric art project I am working on.

My address is 4803 Walsh Avenue, Terrace, BC, V8G 1Y8 Canada.

@GJKastra and @SimonThompson67 The whole lot is going to @oceandweller007.

@GJKastra @SimonThompson67 I can send some out for the price of shipping when I get them.

@SimonThompson67 If they’re for an art project, do you want the non-working units?

No, I need functional ones. If you are passing them out to your maritime companions, that is clearly a better use for them than I had intended. But if you are willing to send a few, I would be willing to pay the shipping.

Syed,
I have placed my order for my DreamCatcher 3.01. Is there a way to throw-in a SDRx (or two?). Will that cost extra postage?

–Konrad, WA4OSH

1 Like

I’ll see how many are working when I get them and send some out to those that want them. I definitely don’t need 30+ units lol.

1 Like

…please, please, please, keep me posted on your SafetyNet progress… and if, at the end of the day, you have any boards leftover, say 3-4, I’ll be interested to get them (I already have 3) off you
thanx & regards,
Luigi

1 Like

Count me on a couple if you can. I plan on bypassing the saw filter on one of them.

–Konrad, WA4OSH

Any word on the antennas going up on eBay today?

Sorry, wrong thread … This about SDRx, not DreamCatcher 3.01.

–Konrad, WA4OSH

Sorry everyone, these are being sent to @oceandweller007. It is best that you contact him with any requests for SDRx.

Here are the air gap antennas.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282878254852

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282878254852

Thanks! I placed an order a few minutes ago.

Thanks! I just ordered one for now to see if I can get it to do what I want.

You also mentioned that you would be selling a ceramic patch antenna. Is that one better?

1 Like