Many thanks for testers. We’ve released firmware 2.2.00 for Lighthouse and ORx.
As mentioned in the summary for the last snapshot, this firmware fixes the following issues:
- FSAL not picking up new downloads
- Monitoring fixes
- Twitter date update glitch
- Issues with filemanager when typing in full folder paths into the search bar
- It is possible that the tuner settings panel sometimes reports no lock even though the lock is not physically lost. You can tell the difference between this bug and actual no-lock condition by checking the IPC response from ONDD. If ONDD fails to respond to IPC calls, then you are observing this issue. If ONDD’s responses are normal, then you have actually lost the lock. This condition may manifest itself every 5 minutes. We have removed some 12,000 files from World Possible in order to minimize the effects of this bug and are working on a proper fix.
- Pi1: https://archive.outernet.is/images/ORxPi/2.2.000/
- Pi2: https://archive.outernet.is/images/ORxPi2/2.2.000/
- Lighthouse: https://archive.outernet.is/images/Lighthouse/2.2.000/
NOTE: Lighthouse should receive the firmware update as part of the downloads. You don’t need to do anything to have it updated. If you can’t wait for the update, you can use the download link and flash manually.