I have problem with flashing

I have a theory on what is causing this error. @daniele1962 Does your led blink slow, or fast when powered on?
Can you try flashing Skylark with a Linux host? Or extract the .iso from the .ova file with 7zip and either burn the .iso to a disk or make a bootable flash drive.

I think the problem is the USB drivers in windows. I have yet to see this error on a Linux box.

the chip now flashes two time and pause… two time and pause… i dont understand very well, i try to instal ubuntu on pc and try in os ubuntu

Ok that means that the flash was successful. I had to check because that flasher wont tell you if it actually failed, it will always say successful no matter what. Hopefully everything works under Ubuntu.

The flash was successful with the flash on site by chip. But not work in outernet flash same error…

With Ubuntu?

I must install ubuntu. I hope today to do it

Don’t work… With ubuntu… Wait other file .ova

Do you get the same error? Also can you provide the specifications/model number of your pc?

mother board fm2a88m asrock AMD athlon x4 860k quad core 3.70 ghz with 8 Gb of memory system of 64 bit

I’m out of ideas that can be done over a forum. I guess get with @Syed and see if replacing your CHIP is still an option. I don’t know what to do since I cant replicate the error, I tried. The only time I had that error was when I forgot to install the extensions pack. Good Luck.

i don’t know what i say… but i am sure to install the eextension

On lna outernet amplifier there are pins for usb. How can use it? Can be usefull?

For your problem, no.

i have received a new chip. When connected to usb now two led are on… but the error is the same… Don’t flash my chip… I have watched on bios of my pc and the virtualization are ok… Thank for you attention… I’m sorry for all

I have tryed with a new .ova but nothing, same error…I don’t know nothing…

Do you have any other computer with virtualization support?

Yes but i have the same error…

well… now it’s ok I have flashed the chip on the usb3… And working on usb2 too