This isn’t a volunteer position, but this forum is a good place to post because of all of the enthusiasm we’ve received from volunteers.
We are looking for an experienced, responsive, independent, creative designer to help with requests requiring design expertise. Depending on how our working relationship evolves, we may come to you with more advanced opportunities in the future.
To begin, projects would include:
- Putting together presentations
- Designing marketing materials
- Creating graphics, banner ads, etc.
- Editing photos
- Showcasing products
- Previous experience designing marketing and business materials
- The ability to work on projects independently with minimal guidance or instruction from our team
- Quick turn-around for requests (1 - 2 working days)
- Strong language and communications skills
- Availability between standard business hours in Chicago (9am - 5pm)
- UX experience
- Passion for our mission
Please respond to [email protected]ternet.is with your resume/CV, examples of work, your hourly rate, and your typical availability.