No more lock in Europa

Looking at Wofgang’s “What’s New”, it appears the outage occurred last night and got restored this morning. The times shown here are Eastern Daylight Saving time because that’s what my computer displays to me. So I’m slow by 6 hours - - but it all looks right now. Just wonder what’s happening at the head end causing these periodic outages. Ken

It appears that the data handling for 11681.242 transmitter may be a different unit than the one for the 12103.2, as the US unit seems to keep streaming in spite of the outage at the Euro. Do they both come off the same feed as the uplink in DC? Where is the uplink for the Euro Satellite?

The content is from the same source, but there are two separate servers/uplinks for the two beams. One near Washington, DC and the other in Luxembourg.

Thank you!

@Syed European feed needs another kick - all red again.

73 from Amsterdam!

Seems to be all okay here near Cologne, Germany at the Moment :slight_smile:

Monday morning 1000 EDT, Europe is all red again. Ken

Back up again - - thanks.

Is data coming in for anyone? I get audio, but last files are from the 25th…

@Syed

10:40 PM MDT Europe is down, all red.

All good here in germany at the Moment, Audio and Files coming in fine.

Europe is down at this time. Ken

Should be back up.

all good :slight_smile:

@Syed I lost sync on EU beam. Looks like last valid data was from 24/12? Could have sworn I saw radio coming in earlier today though.

Can confirm this, EU Beam seems to be down. @Syed Is that the Server in the Teleport? Seems to be happening quite often recently isn’t it?

regards from Cologne, Germany.

Yes, there are some problems with that server. Looking to swap things out next month.

Looks like everything is back to normal now.

1 Like

Thanks! Audio is now coming in @Syed but no new data files (like APRS) yet - am I too impatient? Tuner shows valid data packets, but no file in progress.

Europe is not well @Syed

During periods of audio everyone is green, but there’s only audio - no data feed coming in. When audio stops, everyone seems to go red again.

jup seems to be only Audio at the Moment :confused: