No new News at all

Today is Oct 19. Haven’t seen any News from any source since the 15th.

1 Like

But on a good note, I’ve seen Sophie turners Wikipedia come down at least 3 times… /sarc

1 Like

Concur here in Annapolis, MD on Americas. Ken

1 Like

Same for me here in germany (Alphasat). No News but Wheather data and Wikipedia.

@Syed :frowning:

regards,
Manuel

1 Like

…you lucky lot! at least you have a beam…

1 Like

I am jealous too.!!!

2 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

“Beam Me Up Scotty” (Kenny), so I can bang on the bird to send me News :sunglasses:

1 Like

Same here in Paraguay…no news on 98W

1 Like

…“No News but Weather data and Wikipedia”? Oh, soooo lucky…
When I was young we were so poor that we used to have to drink tea out of a rolled up NEWSpaper… cold tea, no milk, no sugar.
And we lived in a cardboard box, in the middle of the lake, all 26 of us, and for breakfast we ate frozen gravel from the road… But we were happy!
And you try and tell the young people of today that … they won’t believe you…!

(M.P. circa 1950)

4 Likes

what? I just gave @Syed a status update xD

1 Like

Sorry Tyson, old joke…
we in APAC have been offline for a month today, no NEWS, no Weather, no Wiki, no BEAM!

1 Like

…this Old Joke… Monty Python – Four yorkshiremen - live | Genius

ciao
lm

1 Like

Im,

Interesting …
Where were you at that time?

Yes, I see Weather and Wiki OK like you said.

Do you guys really receive new weather files and wikis? To me it seems like there is only old content on the carousel. I have received the same wiki articles multiple times and also some old weather files. No news or aprs messages though.

I’m in EMEA.

1 Like

Same here, files keep coming in but newest content is dated 18 oct and is weather etc.

1 Like

Don,

got into M.P. and other UK comedy acts back in the mid '70s, when we landed in Oz…

luigi

Mighty Fine Luigi, Show Biz is a good thing. Everyone needs to laugh, like we’re doing about NO NEWS. Actually no bad news is good news. But we don’t get either lately!

No news no weather no wiki NO BLOODY BEAM AT ALL
and it’s been over a month now
i would compare Inmarsat 4f1 to “car 54 where are you.??”

Reporting from the south…same here since 18-10-17…get signal and packets but no files to download…

1 Like