Othernet Experimental - Signal Analysis & Remaining Channel Bandwidth

Several things here.
1- I would like to see a waterfall or other graphic analysis of what the othernet transponder channel looks like both tight and whole band. Beyond our signal I am also interested in graphics and analysis of what if any terrestrial ISM or other and space noise looks like when it comes back down.

2- what are the FCC rules(Othernet is a US NGO AFAIK) for an amateur and non amateur transmitter on this band?
I have understood from comments by @Syed that he can when he wishes use his own uplink(vs SES hosted), a 2.4ghz S-band commercial VSAT which I think was under 10watts. After investigating operating power used for QO-100 ops I realized how insanely sensitive the input side of these bus sized satellites are.

3-I think in theory @Syed could through Othernet’s SES lease of transponder bandwidth could have several, in fact many tight signals packed onto the transponder along side the Othernet one. Just like we can can have many users banging F/PSK, or CW; even SSB on the LEO linear transponder(not FM) satellites and most famously on QO-100. Not sure if the Dreamcatcher is equipped to deal with more than one LoRa signal on the satellite ‘channel’ though.

This is really complex as this is not free bandwidth but contracted use of a commercial TV sat transponder in space, probably with many commercial contractual rules above and beyond FCC or international treaty law. Lets say I would like to see some phase-4 satellite bandwidth amateur or some sort of mixed mode commercial available over North America.