Outernet associated with Edimpact?

Dear Outernet an indian company registered in us claiming deal with u named EDIMPACT .is it true ?

Web Search: EDIMPACT and Outernet –
Who is EdImpact?
EdImpact web page

There appears to be a few items in their news,
EdImpact News 03-06-2016
EdImpact News 10-06-2016
Edimpact to Create a Digital Revolution in Rural India with Their Solar Powered Android Tablets
Indian Teacher Education Company EDIMPACT Launches SMS Learning for Rural Areas

There are more items, out of time.

@Syed Are you still involved with them?

–Konrad, WA4OSH

I have not involved with them .That company claiming here in India that they have taken project for rural india giving those tabs with satellite receiver . I saw it is of outernet so i asked . can u confirm anything about them ?

1 Like

No, that’s why I was directing the question at @Syed

–Konrad, WA4OSH

Is there anything happened earlier you can tell me .!

Look it up on the Internet. That’s what I did.

So far, it looks like the CEO of EDIMPACT, Mr. Sanwill Srivastava’s business plan is to sell/give away? tablets loaded with courseware to people in rural India. Srivastava’s next step appears to be the delivery courses using OUTERNET.

How he plans on monetizing his current and efforts has not been disclosed.

–Konrad, WA4OSH

1 Like

They have nothing to do with us.

1 Like

Syed … What’s new/next with Us?

Well, the signal is up. Just waiting on some contractual details. We do have the 100pcs of pre-production units on hand. Both Zoltan and Abhishek will get their units tomorrow. I have a blog post ready to go. It’s really any day now.

1 Like

Me three! :slight_smile:
–Konrad, WA4OSH

Outstanding !
Best of luck !
W6RWN, Don

1 Like

Is there a way to pre-order pre-production units??

I saw that there were units “available” one day last week and ordered one. It turned out that they were testing the ecommerce system and I just happened to see it at the right time. I was contacted later and refunded the order amount though. It made me sad. :frowning: They’ll be available soon enough and we can all be happy with the next generation Dreamcatcher.

1 Like

Fantastic. Take a bow Outernet. Well Done.

The Adventure Continues.Outernet KuMini.

1 Like