Patch Antenna Still Available?

Hi @Franz Sorry for not replying sooner. We do also have antennas. In the coming days I’ll post a link to eBay, where we will sell our old stock.

1 Like

Fantastic news Syed, thank you!

Franz

1 Like

I’ve been following this with interest as a guest, but have decided to sign up. It will be great to be able to get hold of one of the air gaps if they’re available. Now I’ve taken the plunge and signed up to this reflector I should be able to keep a track on the new developments too.
Cheers
Greg
M6ORT

1 Like

I am waiting too…need at least two of the air gap model…Hope they put them up for sale soon!

1 Like

Any more info about when the ebay situation may occur. Keeping an eye out but nothing as yet. Not an issue if not yet of course!

I’m about to list the ceramic (non air gap model) on eBay,

I’ll post the link in a few.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122955816222

Suspect I’ll have to look at getting someone to help me build an air gap here even if one is post. My practical skills are pretty weak. The postage to get things to the UK will be steep given it is is £15 for the patch antenna. Will see if any microwavers in the UK might be able to come up with something.

Greg,
There is no LNA or receive filter on this ceramic patch antenna (GBP 5.00 shipping) in
Norristown, US L-band Antenna, Ceramic Patch 6 dBi Gain, RHCP, Inmarsat Std-C | Iridium Network It’s RHCP, as you need. There’s 5 days left on it.

Have you checked out this article? L-band patches are really not that difficult to build. It’s mostly cutting some metal parts, assembling them with some spacers and some soldering to an SMA connector.

Adam 9A4QAV

…and these

Thingverse comments

Finally, I have one that I’ve never used. I can send it to you. If you are interested, message me.

–Konrad, WA4OSH

A bit late to this conversation but I am interested in one of the airgap patch antennas as well if there are any available.

located in Easton, PA, USA.

-Ian, KC3KCQ

Edit: I’m interested in the ceramic version as well

1 Like

These will be listed on eBay very shortly. We will start with the airgap antennas. Please stay tuned.

Any update on when these will go up on eBay? I’ve been looking everywhere for one of the air gap antennas and can’t find one.

@Ian_Morrissey @m6ort_greg @LTCSZ @Franz

The air gap antennas have been posted. Get them before they are gone forever!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/282878254852