Planned service disruption: public/open experiment - June 26, 2018


#21

Ohhhh! I had to select custom, where america is! I am getting -3.75 db with no lock


#22

227 worked decently well for nearly every reporting receiver.

226 seems to be working for only two receivers.


#23

I guess that’s what I get for trying to juggle this while I am at work.


#24

image


#25

image


#26

try restarting, I did that and got frame lock.


#27

your SNR is very high, you will probably get framelock even at 200kbps :smiley:

for the non-dish setups, 226 is not going to result in high frame lock %.


#28

I am dish. I went the easy route.


#29

This is with restart. Not looking good.

image


#30

going back to the normal beamtype (228) in two minutes. not worth trying beamtype 225.

Thank you all for helping out!

227 looks workable, but still need a few more db SNR for it to work cleanly.


#31

Nothing blank here. Just all packets stopped. Did all 4 tests. Back to 228. Packets resumed.