Raspberry Pi & SDR Kit Overview and Assembly Video

For those thinking about grabbing the SDR & antenna kit or thinking of putting it together themselves- I figured I would do a quick overview video of what newcomers could expect.

Overall- this thing works great! I couldn’t ask for much better signal here in SW Ontario and the receiver has been gobbling files for 2 weeks now without a hiccup. Works great for the EduCase project I am building.

Thanks @Syed and Team Outernet!

Cheers
Eric

3 Likes

Excellent video. Better than anything we currently have available.

1 Like

Thanks Sir. Glad I could share the system via video. Interestingly the video has done better than most of mine- over 7K views in a week. People like the Outernet system :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to see what else we can do!

Cheers
Eric

@Syed I’m guessing you might be seeing some sales of the parts lately- the video has trended significantly up (more than anyof of my vids usually do) and a bunch of the comments say they have/are ordering the kit.

Yay Outernet :grinning:

Cheers Team. Best of luck with the future of this project!

Yeah, it is a really solid video. It’s the only one I share with people now. Thanks for putting it together!

1 Like

Really hope things take off for you and the team. The idea is solid and truly can help the world. Best of luck with the upcoming months!

Eric