Shipment problem

I also did not receive my order yet, I have made my order on Feb, 3th and I was told that I should receive my shipment details on March and now it is 31st. of March and no update from you. My order number is #105405. Please update me with my order. Thank you.

My apologies. There was a production slow down with our contract manufacturer. We are waiting on a delivery, but China just started a national holiday period. They will send us the package next Wednesday.

No refund if the product does not get delivered is sketchy! For 25 Dollars you can send it registered. I live in Europe and there are alot of issues with the post. if Paypal was an option to pay, it would be guaranteed.

@Coper We had previously sent international orders by FedEx, but there were a lot of complaints about the increased cost, as well as the duties that were required. Overwhelmingly customers requested that post be used for deliveries.

Am still waiting my two shipment
Order #105853
Order #105843

Thanks Ahmed
let me inform you the latest of my shipment
April 15, 2017, 7:31 am Arrived at USPS Facility CHICAGO, IL 60666
April 15, 2017, 6:06 am Departed USPS Facility CHICAGO, IL 60607
April 15, 2017, 3:01 am Arrived at USPS Facility CHICAGO, IL 60607
April 13, 2017, 8:40 pm Departed USPS Facility WESTERN NASSAU, NY
April 13, 2017, 3:27 pm Arrived at USPS Facility WESTERN NASSAU, NY
March 14, 2017, 12:13 am Arrived at USPS Facility CHICAGO, IL 60666
March 13, 2017, 10:58 pm Accepted at USPS Origin Facility CHICAGO, IL 60642
March 13, 2017, 8:00 pm Shipment Accepted CHICAGO, IL 60607
March 13, 2017 Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

it left CHICAGO,IL 60666 March 14th.
and back again to the same spot April 15th.

the latest
_Your item departed our USPS facility in CHICAGO, IL 60666 on April 15, 2017 at 2:28 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination._

do you think it is at the right path,

all the best

thanks Syed I don’t mind that my shipment to be delivered by FedEx.
my tracking # UC005272178US
all the best

Unfortunately, we only ship via USPS, as we received too many complaints from customers related to duties that needed to be paid on FedEx shipments.

I can agree with everybody who is having shipment problems with your use of the US Postal Service, as every one of my shipments over the last year has resulted in bogus delivery information thru the USPS web site.

Eventually my shipments arrived, although many times the USPS web site indicated my package was still in Chicago after it arrived at my home. I only live outside of Washington, DC! Ken

Hi,

I have not received any updates on my order or shipment. It’s Order #105496. when is the expected shipping date?

I ordered the deluxe kit. A few days AFTER I ordered the website changed. The “deluxe” kit is no longer offered.

I understand the price and equipment may change… however, at the time of the contract it included a battery.

My kit came without a battery …and the hardware is different (while I don’t mind the hardware being different, the missing battery means lost value) I sent an email about this but have not had a response. I understand that the operation is small and it may take a couple more days to get back to me.

I would propose:
1-the battery sent or
2- a mutually agreeable partial refund or
3- an “imaged” chip computer (as a value substitute for a battery the you may no longer carry).

Thank you for your understanding.

I am excited about the product and it’s potential.

@Syed who should I contact regarding my order? I’ve asked a question regarding status here but no response.

You should send an email to [email protected]

Still I got nothing more since one month please help me and if you can arrange another shipment from another carrier it will be great and I will pay for it

Anyone know when they have the chip computer in stock again on the their offical getchip.com site…?

Still I got nothing more since one month please help me and if you can arrange another shipment from another carrier it will be great and I will pay for it

Am still waiting my two shipment
Order #105853
Order #105843

UC005290830US
UC005290826US

Unfortunately, there is not much we can do once the USPS takes possession of the package. We can, however, arrange for another shipment. Someone should be following up with you from the hello@outernet account later today.

Hi It is been around three months form ordering the kits one to two month for it to be ready another one month since it departs from usps facility and I have tried to reach them many time with several ways but it is all most impossible for people outside US

It been exactly two month since the shipments gone from Chicago and I still got nothing and I can’t reach you by email neither from the website email because it only people inside America not outside people like me (zip code and American city) where I am from United Arab Emirates in the Middle East.
Not only that I have tried also to call for several times but I got nothing therefore you need to workout and find a solution between you two USPS and Outernet and give a direct email to costumers service and give the exact location with time needed to get to me

It two outernet devices either you give it to me or give me my money back which is USD 198

Sent from my iPhone

On May 18, 2017, at 12:05 AM, Ahmed Al-Katheeri [email protected] wrote:

Hi

I have 2 shipments coming from Chicago to UAE and since the last update on
April 13, 2017, 12:31 am Departed USPS Facility CHICAGO, IL 60666, after that I got no other update on their current status, First-Class Package International Service

Tracking Number: UC005290826US

Tracking Number: UC005290830US

Please Contact me ASAP by Calling: +971555598229
or by emailing: [email protected]

Best regards

Sent from my iPhone