The best DVB-S2 Tuner for Outernet Receiver

NO LOCK - LED is GREEN

LOCK - LED is RED

1 Like

[quote=“pradeeka, post:2, topic:1442”]
Please order a one and SUPPORT Outernet.
[/quote]that will not be easy if shipping by Priority Mail International is almost twice the tuner!

It depends on the destination (country). for me its only FedEx

سلام نادر جان ، آغا منم از اين كارت دى وى بى دارم ، تا جاى كه شما اطلاع داريد ميشه با اين كارت دى وى بى و رزربرى به اوتنرنت وصل شد ؟

Can you post this again in English? We are getting incorrect translation with Google Translator.

Hi , i have SkyStar USB HD DVB , can i connect to Outernet ?

Is it this one?

And what do you mean about 1GB/Day !!! You mean just i can 1GB in day have download !!

Yes

It’s not Internet. You can see the demo here. You would be receiving files like those and nothing else.

I think it won’t work out of the box (missing firmware), but in theory we can make it work. It probably just needs a firmware file.

Thanks mr Branko , I am From Iran , and in to my country dont have any model of DVB or Raepberry pi , i can just make SkyStar USB HD and Raspberry pi 2 B - can i connect to Outernet by this tools ? And Can you help me how to connect ?

Yeah, we can help you with that. Even if it doesn’t work immediately, we’ll work on getting a new image that works as soon as possible.

I can not see any thing in this Demo !!!

Thanks

And can i search to any site or see any move and Videos by Outernet ?

No. It’s not connected to Internet in any way, and it’s a one-way communication.

For example What kind of program and subject share on to the Outernet ?

Currently, we are sharing some news, Khan Academy video collection, and user-submitted files from uplink center.

exactly

felan noch