Tuning into AsiaSat-5

ok then i buy a new dish

So before buying a new dish antenna from my vendor I went to his shop with my Lighthouse + my laptop. As he already has around 3~4 dish antennas pointing towards different satellites, I asked him about Asiasat-5, he nodded in approval and showed me the coaxial cable for it. I asked him politely about me using this cable for 5~10 mins whilst pulling out my lighthouse to show him where the coaxial cable will go. He agreed and started to watch in fascination. I powered on my Lighthouse, attached the coaxial cable to the it and then started to pray to God that the 3rd Led doesn’t keep on blinking. To my extreme dismay Lighthouse never locked to the Asiasat-5. Then I asked my vendor is he sure that this cable is in fact Asiasat-5, he started to recite the channels of Asiasat-5 and then plugged in the coaxial cable to his receiver and started showing me the channels. I plugged in the coaxial cable again before turning on my lighthouse and then turned it on. Checked the transponder settings which we set to C- band Asiasat-5.
I am at my wits end here, I don’t know what I am missing in the process. Please help.

Is there anyone else on AsiaSat C that can confirm?

i bought a new 4 feet C Band dish antenna to set asiasat 5 100.5 E .i tracked using sat tracking Meter.
with TP 4080 H 30000 , i got 50% signal strength ,but the issue is in day time the signal gets dropped & in the evening & ngiht the signal is Constant with 80% quality.
how to solve this issue ???/ can anybody help ??

What are you tuning into?