Willing to work for content partnership and distribution agreement in India for Outernet

I am willing to be part of content partnership and distribution agreement also in India.India is looking more internet access in remote areas where there is internet access facility like in remote areas,mountains areas like Uttarakhand state,Himachal Pradesh,Nagaland,Jharkhand,Chhattisgarh state most of the jungle areas where girls and boys go to school but no have internet access there.I want to work with Outernet in India to expand your services in these states and also work for content partnership may write content for your website.I am senior level freelance journalist based in India write on eonomic/political/computer world/trade and commerce and agriculture may be useful for your content partnership from India.Pls send me reply for my request also.My name is Anil Kumar Upadhyaya based in Lucknow/India.I am willing to work with Outernet in India for content partnership and distribution agreement also.I also organise seminars in Indian school and colleges to expand network of Outernet in India.I want to be part of outernet in India.Outernet will be launched by april 2015.

2 Likes

Mr.Sandeep Kumar,
I got your mail just now and I am based in [REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS]/India,pls send me details about working with Outernet in this region [REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS] state.Pls send me details for this how to expand work and business and what is the model for this? What benefit I will get from Outernet if work in this region [REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS] state based in [REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS].I am looking for your reply you had taken assignment in India for Outernet.Pls send me reply with working conditions for outernet?

with thanks
Anil Kumar Upadhyaya
email: [REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS]
Date-6/1/15

Please disregard “Outernet” posts. Outernet staff never posts using “Outernet” name.

Staff members are @Syed , @Ben, @rachel, @ThaneRichard, and @branko. If anyone else contacts you claiming they are from Outernet, please ignore them and report them to us.

Please also see this:

https://discuss.outernet.is/t/attn-about-contacting-outernet/1079

How to work in India with outernet,pls send me reply and details about this.I am willing with outernet projects in India,Pls send me details how to expand outernet in my state UP state and I am based in Lucknow sir.I am willing to work with outernet projects in Lucknow and I had already given my request in this regard.Pls send me business plans for this.

with thanks
Anil Kumar Upadhyaya
emerging markets expert
Lucknow/India