Dreamcatcher 2301 setup information and USB uses

I ordered a Dreamcatcher 2301 and Bullseye LNB today. I am excited for them to arrive. I was trying to read up on it but the available information is scattered around the forum and it is hard to tell what is up to date. Is there a one stop location with all the information that I might have missed?

As far as I can tell I will need to:
Pus a SD card in the holder on the dreamcatcher board. The SD card needs to be no larger than 32GB and formatted FAT32.
Connect the Dreamcatcher to a computer with a USB C cable to update the firmware.
Point the LNB at 87W. (I am located in the 52dBW contour)
Connect the LNB to the dreamcatcher with the dreamcatcher off.
Boot up the dreamcatcher, connect with wifi, enter the satellite information.
Tweak the LNB to improve SNR.

Is a dual or quad version of the bullseye LNB available anywhere? I have a FTA dish pointed at 87W and it would be nice if I could just replace the LNB I have with the bullseye but I want both polarities. Is Othernet on 87W using a horizontal or vertical transponder?

Can the USB port on the Dreamcatcher 2301 be connected to a USB flash drive and content stored on the flash drive so it does not get removed automatically?
Can a USB to ethernet adapter be used with the Dreamcatcher 2301 to connect to my LAN? If so what chips work?
Can both a USB flash drive and an ethernet adapter be connected with a hub?

Thank you,
-Stv

Bump to

@Syed
@kenbarbi

@stvcmty Yes, everything is still a little scattered. Sorry about that. The good news is that it should be pretty simple to get up and running (fingers crossed).

1. Format a sub-32GB SD on your PC.
  2. The Dreamcatcher comes with the latest firmware version, so there is nothing to update.
  3. Point the LNB at 87W.
  4. Connect the coax cable to the Dreamcatcher.
  5. Boot the Dreamcatcher by applying 5V at the USB-C. There is no need to change the frequency setting.
  6. You may want to fiddle with the LNB to improve SNR.

No, there is only the single-version.

It’s vertical on the downlink.

No, that feature still has not been developed.

I’m not sure about this. I’m inclined to say it won’t work, but there’s only one way to find out.