[is there] A list of public datacasts?

I know several datacast providers.
Like the Othernet, the Toosheh, Blockstream and EUMetcast.
But it looks like there is no fit for me:
The othernet does not cover my country (Kazakhstan),
The Toosheh is shady (opensource installer downloads a binary blob, i do not speak arabic and they use only one beam on one satellite).
The bitstream transmits only Blockchain (but you probably can send messages if you pay cryptocurrency, which is better than nothing).
And the EUMetcast transmits only weather and you need to buy a usb key to decipher it. (Which looks pointless, since you just pay $10 or so to purchase it and no other fees?)

So… Is there other providers? I am primarily interested in ones that i can get my messages sent over - like the Othernet and Bitstream, but if you know a service that just transmist unencrypted news or weather it’s still good to know,

The qo-100 amateur satellite has now a data stream:
QO-100
The footprint covers Kasakhstan. To receive it, I use a commercial KU-TV-dish (60cm) and a Raspberry Pi with Openwebrx . Decoding of the Multimedia Datastream is accomplished with the HSModem Software for Windows.
I guess, this can also be tried with any webrx receiving the QO-100, for instance this one. Select the 10 GHz receiver and tune to the upper end near the upper beacon.
To feed the audio into the HSModem you will need a virtual audio cable software.