If I use my DIY ORx receiver, at the start, every time I apply a short manual config stepps, to start the receive process.
It consists of this stepps:
- plug in the small wall-power unit, produce 12 Volt to the PCTV usb unit/and for the LNA
- plug the larger power unit to drive the USB hub, and all the system with 5 Volt.
- some minutes later, I start the web browser at my desktop machine, connected to the same router, as used for RaspberryPi too, at my home LAN. Pointing the browser to the web server,s url, at the ORx receiver.
- at this point, start the librarian. In its menu I navigate to the Dashboard menu item, open the web interface page at the server 9981 port, and start the tvheadend config pages.
- choose the configuration menu, and applay some options on it.
- navigate to the Services submenu, choose the Outernet broadcast service, click the Play item. After this start a Test process. It can be check on the Status submenu on the tvheadend menu structure.
- click second time this Play menu item, it start a Run process, and the tvheadend page disappeared, and come up a browser plugin page, processing the incoming data stream, actually the outernet logo picture only.
The used URL like this:
After this the system is start to receive the incomming files, (with the ondd daemon) and save them in the working downloads dir.
If I close the browser windows with the plugin on the host machine, the receiver remain in configured state, and continuously receive the data stream.
In the process list there are this two processes runing with the following parameters:
root 2358 1 13 07:40 ? 00:02:05 /usr/sbin/ondd -d --pid-file /var/run/ondd.pid -o /var/spool/downloads
hts 2442 1 5 07:40 ? 00:00:45 /usr/bin/tvheadend -f -u hts -g video
The question come here:
are there any script to make automatically this config stepps? I havenot enough overview about the tvheadend and the other cooperating processes, to make this stepps automatically.