Skylark 5.2 for Dreamcatcher 3 (Ku-band) is up on archive
- Debut of LCD touch UI
- Reader app bugfixes: drill down into html documents should now work (e.g, Rachel) - no need to “save” first.
- Can now connect to open (i.e blank password) access points
- Display autoblanks after a few minutes (and turns back on on touch)
- About 40% faster bootup and near-instant shutdown
- Power button can again be used for shutting down - this was broken in earlier 5.x releases
- Support for Audio out and Sdcard2 activity indicators (these indicators exist on DC3.03 hardware only)
It is not necessary to clean your sdcard if you burn this over an older 5.x release.
Please post any bugs/problems etc in this thread.