Skylark 5.7 for Dreamcatcher 3

@kenbarbi Sorry. I forgot to quote. I meant this statement.

Yes, now I see, Robert. That’s a good addition. I’ll put it in. Ken

2 Likes

@Abhishek here is an idea for the next improvement to skylark…
slow down the flash rate of the pckt (led6 on DC 3.05) by two or three
…or increase the “on” time.

That would make a “brighter” flash during tuning. The current (ver 5.7) has a very short duration
on signal that is hard to see when adjusting the setup.

the packet led is driven in hardware - and exactly corresponds to actual packet reception - at the radio level; the LED blinks even before the software has “seen” the packet.

Its not a simulated blinking driven from software merely as an indicator. Its duty cycle/flash rate thus cannot be changed.

I installed this shortly after it was released but I just noticed today that everything still says skylark 5.6. Is anyone else seeing this?

Your browser probably has the old screen in cache. Suggest you clear your browser. Ken

It shows 5.6 on multiple all devices, even ones never used to connect before. It also shows 5.6 when connected via ssh.

Then the new image did not get burned successfully. Please download the image from archive and try again.

The original download must have been corrupted at some point. I tried reflashing several times, even completely formatting the card and starting fresh. Everything seemed to be working fine otherwise so I didnt suspect a bad image. A redownload fixed it. Thank you.

Thanks for fixing the Bug in the last Version, just listenign to Radio over Othernet after 34 Days running my DC nonstop. Nice!

PS: that is BBC Radio on th EU Beam or what?

It should be Voice of America. BBC refuses to license their audio service to us.