Software Downloads

why single L O ? is it an Avenger ? it have 9750/10600 switch LO high/low band

I think it’s a DUAL LO. Ken

I tried of course both configurations - single and dual, I was desperate :slight_smile:
Even today, I tried the autotuner, 400 steps around the European frequency, no lock. Maybe something died on my Dreamcatcher. Or maybe some interferences, that were not present last time I tried the reception. I will try to bring it outside the city and try it there.

have you an sdr dongle and know how to receive the QO100 sat at 25.5 E?
I did a quick check to see how far is the lnb L O from the nominal 9750 using the beacon of that sat.

Hate me for stating the obvious, but did you change satellite/repoint the LNB? The Signal is not on Astra 23,5°E any more but on Eutelsat 8WB (8° West)

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m just getting my rig back up and working here in the south of the UK.

First thing I noticed from having my equipment working in summer 2020 is that today I was pointing at the wrong bird!
Now i’m looking at 8W, I have blank status in my tuner.

Can you help me out with what frequency to set?
I have run the Tyson frequency app, but it is not talking with my DC3.05 as far as I can see.
(On edit, I uploaded it to my DC through file manager and now it’s working)

I have an Avenger LNB.

I probably need to add a horn, but for pointing at least I used to see a little bit of traffic so I could least see it it was working.
Cheers

(Edit - Im now on the air and I have a balloon in the status page. No LNB horn feed required. Thanks to the autotuner in the app from @Tysonpower I found my frequency. I also changed my LNB to the same one I used last year)

3 Likes