High Stability LNB with TCXO for QO-100

Hello and quick question about the following. Can this be used and is it recommended???

High Stability LNB with TCXO for QO-100/Es’hail 2 and DTH/FTA 10489 - 12750 MHz

Price:
US $23.00

thank,

mE.

Jup it is perfect for QO100 i’m using one here in germany :slight_smile:
The Drift is very very low, like another world in comparision to a Optium LNB or something else.

Just add a RTLSDR to it as well as a LNB Power Injector and you are good to go :slight_smile:

73 Manuel DO5TY

1 Like

Same here ,in Rome italy, with the G0MRF downconverter and a 2 mt rx. Can receive with no drift like any other sideband qso.

1 Like

Hi,

Thirded. I also use pne for QO-100. Takes about 20mins to properly stabilise but then rvery stable with little drift. Not used for digimodes but think it should be good based on its stability on SSB.

For the price you can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

Hi,

I recently received my Bullseye LNB, but have a couple questions I’m hoping someone in this thread or forum has the answers to.

1. Does anyone have any details concerning the 22 kHz overtone to activate the high-band LO? What signal level, Vpp is required to select High band? I plan to use a small function generator to inject the 22 kHz, but have found little to no details on this.

2. What is the max current consumption of the LNB?

Does there exist a datasheet for this LNB? If anyone has, please share.

Many thanks,
Christian

somethings like this?

ok sorry, You say want to build by yourself.

( USB to LNB power supply: how I converted my HackRF to a spectrum analyzer to align my SAT-TV dish - raspibo )

and a pic about the 22Khz oscillator only ( 600 mVpp are ok)

for me max current for LNB is 300 mA.

1 Like