How to change the frequency?

Flashing is started looking good waiting for it to be done keep your fingers crossed:)

1 Like

Finally done and i got the new frequency updated and made my first satlink yebeee the db is 9

Great job guys thank you for the feedback and support i have another card to flash and i am set for testing

Cheers all

Regards,

Salah, 73’s de 9K2SJ

1 Like

Pentoo is a Linux that distribution with fully supports HackRF and GNU Radio. You can use it with an RTL-SDR dongle, or SRDx.

Here is a Tutorial on GRC (GNU Radio Companion) that I took a few months ago. I’m sure you will find it interesting. I have not ported GRC onto a DreamCatcher running ARMbian … yet. I burnt-up my DreamCatcher in the rain.

Software Defined Radio with HackRF

–Konrad, WA4OSH

I checked out the videos it sounds great i thing i will plan a new project to build a receiver maybe a transmitter too based on pc

1 Like

You have AMSAT Phase 4A in your part of the world.
AMSAT Phase 4A

–Konrad, WA4OSH

What is a good board to use for ham radio integration

Salah,
I don’t understand your question. What are you trying to do?
There are lots and lots of Software Defined Radio applications.

–Konrad, WA4OSH

I know i am a programmer i built my own ham app years ago now i am migrating it into a chip to build the radio and log embedded on my designed board on a flash disk so you can have you ham radio portable on a flash you can ise anywhere linked to a cloud storage for the log

Complicated a bit lol

Not complicated. Interesting.

Hahah you are the first one who says it is interesting most of my friends say it won’t work, the idea is almost the same as SDR with a twist and upgradable to STAR net

Check out a Bash Bunny, a IP spy gadget… A related idea.

Just think it your inSidDeR can receive radio signals, process them and do what the Bash script tells it to do … save the data in a flash, upload it somewhere, stream it, etc.

It’s actually a very powerful tool. It can be used to monitor a repeater, It can be used as a crowd-sourced interference finder. It can be used for a time signal decoder, it can be used for a remote reset on remote computer servers. etc. etc. Like most tools, this one has two edges. It can also be used for evil.

Mmmm interesting tool

1 Like

Don’t listen to your friends. Continue your project. It has many, many uses.

–Konrad, WA4OSH