35cm Satellite Dishes for Sale - $50 shipped (USA only)

Yes, I think two left.

Iā€™ll take one if you have it.

i like to put my order in for the last unit, please. but no rush.

Sure thing. Iā€™ll send details to you both.

1 Like

Do you have any more LNB for sale? I bought two receivers for chat in a previous sale, but have no LNB for them.

Also, where did you order get the cheap dish from - I would like to order one to Canada.

Yes, literally thousands of LNBs.
The small dishes were bought off of Alibaba awhile back. I might have one more laying around. Iā€™ll check and email you separately.

1 Like

If you find the last one, Iā€™d be interestedā€¦thanks!

Hi Syed If you happen to have another Dish and LNB im interested as well! :smile: -)

Iā€™m surprised that there is so much interest in small dishes. Iā€™m particularly fond of the one below. Iā€™m working on either finding a good source, or building a reflectarray.

1 Like

Speaking from an european perspective, sending stuff halfway around the world twice that is sourced from china anyway is a waste.

I have a dish here now that i intend to put up for othernet in a few days time, 33cm square, made in Germany, alloy with stainless steel bolts. I got it for 20 EUR in a New-Old-Stock sale. The box was a bit dirty and soaked, but the dish is just perfect. IF you are in europe, you might scan the classified ads for ā€˜Digidish 33ā€™ by TechiSat or ā€˜Alurapid 33ā€™ by Telestar (which is the discount outlet of TechniSat). I have seen NEW Alurpaid 33 go for as low as 10 bucks. RRP NEW for these is 54,99 ā‚¬ including LNB.

1 Like

If you are in Europe and are not able to find a cheap, NOS or used 35cm dish, this camping set is really nice. I have one and have found it to be far higher quality to anything else. Itā€™s free shipping in Germany. The price of the dish is EUR 25.