Login page not coming up

Go to my.outernet.is in your browser after connecting your PC/Mobile device to the access point called Outernet

Iā€™m connected to my router

it has wifi

Do I assign in wireless settings or My Network?

You must connect directly to the Outernet access point first and then setup Skylark to your home wi-fi after your first login

I canā€™t log into my.outernet.si thatā€™s the problem

Not my.outernet.si but my.outernet.is. Have you connected your pc to the wi-fi network called Outernet?

1. Connect to wifi network called outernet

2. Visit my.outernet.is

What happens?

I get

Your receiver doesnā€™t seem to have reported in. Err: null

I am newbie

all the lights on the dreamcatcher board are blinking like the YouTube video

Donā€™t worry - - documentation on Outernet leaves eveyrhing to be desired.

I canā€™t show you the Outernet Wifi because I am now connected thru my house WiFi, but in Windows 10 you get a screen like this showing the available WiFis - - Outernet should be on it (donā€™t worry about the Skylark WiFi you see - - thatā€™s a local repeater I set up).

Ken

Are you trying to connect to the Outernet from the very same PC as you are writing on this forum?

If Mike is - - heā€™s on the wrong WiFi. Ken

1 Like

I have USB composite device and
PI USB to Serial (Com8)

yes I am trying to connect using this computer

but a different browser

Mike, you can power the DC with any USB power output. That said, once the DC is powered, you have to access the DC via WiFi HotSpot (called Outernet) to set it up. If you change the WiFi connection your computer uses, it wonā€™t affect the powering of the DC. What is important is to get into the DC thru itā€™s default WiFi. Ken

I am using a wall charger to power it

so I should use my phone hotspot to wifi it?